An Auckland dog owner is warning of the dangers rat bait can cause after her beloved pet nearly died after ingesting it twice.
Tracy Leach said her 8-year-old golden retriever Daisy first got sick about four weeks ago on their rural property in Glenbrook, south of Auckland.
She bounced back pretty quickly but Leach started to notice she was vomiting constantly and consuming a lot of water - causing her to take Daisy back to the vet.
To read more click here
Lotto's $42 million Powerball rolled over on Wednesday night, boosting the prize to $50m on Saturday - potentially the biggest ever.
To read more, click stuff.co.nz....
What would you do with $50 million?
If you have been on a journey with Readers Tours we would love to hear your feedback and share your experience with others.
If you would like to leave a review on Google, please click the link below
Click Here to review > g.page...
Parking in the city centre - how it is managed & enforced - Interested? Rick Bidgood, AT Manager Parking Enforcement & Alok Vashista, AT Parking Design Manager will be presenting to the first half of our City Centre Residents' monthly meeting, questions? Come along!
At Ellen Melville Centre of course - Betty Wark Rm
Mon 2 March 6pm
More info on where, when, and agenda : www.ccrg.org.nz...
AT's 2015 Parking strategy: bit.ly...