If getting fit is on your 2022 'to do' list, join Froot Camp!
Froot Camp is a completely free bootcamp running in Auckland Domain - a great bunch of people who love to have a laugh while they sweat. We train three times a week and every session is different (so you'll never get bored).
Here's what you need to know:
- it's FREE! (Froot Camp = Free Bootcamp!)
- we train at 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday and 9am Saturday
- we meet at the back of the Museum
- all fitness levels are welcome
- all you need to bring is a good attitude and your water bottle
Questions? Ask below!
French teen Eloi Rolland, who has been missing in Auckland since March 2020, told his family he wanted to bring them to New Zealand.
More than two years after his disappearance, his parents Thierry and Catherine Rolland have finally arrived from France.
They do not know what happened to their son, and they’re desperate for answers.
“We don’t know what’s happened,” Catherine said. “We realise he is perhaps in another place.”
But the couple remain hopeful that Eloi is alive and well and said they would always be there for him.
Click 'read more' for the full story on Stuff.
Do you want to
- increase your household water resilience,
- save money on your water bill,
- and help the environment?
Get a rainwater tank. Find out what you need by clicking on 'Read More'.
I have missing parcel that was meant to be delivered by aramext this morning.
Saw a delivery van this morning outside. Then Soon saw online that parcel had been delivered but I never got it. Name of parcel is under Antje, if anyone has seen it? Van was opposite side of road from 17 link Cresent.