Do you desperately need a retaining wall? Look no further than Price Smart Gardening and Landscaping. We’ll put our talented team of labourers to work so that you don’t have to! Give us a call at 027 548 9818 or visit www.pricesmart.co.nz... for a reasonable estimate.
Kia ora Wellington, it's time to dust off that old camera, get out and about and show the rest of your neighbours your favourite, treasured spots in your region. It could be an awesome view, the shy wildlife or even the old buildings that are wanting their stories to be told.
Go ahead, get snapping and illustrate what's beyond your backyard.
Post your photographs in the comments below ⬇
With the weather getting colder, we often don’t feel as thirsty and its easy for many hours to go by without drinking. However, water is defined as an ‘essential’ nutrient as it is required by the body for digestion, absorption, transportation and elimination. See my post under Inspiring Nutrients for why water is so important.
Before re-hanging your clean curtains, we recommend you thoroughly wash the inside of your windows and frames with warm soapy water with a small amount of bleach in to get rid of any mould spores that are present, taking care not to splash on your carpet or other soft furnishings.
Mould grows as a result of sun, moisture and dust or dirt so any attempts to minimize these environmental conditions will help.
- Removing the moisture from your windows each morning.
- Curtains can be vacuumed using the round brush attachment to remove dust
- Ensuites can be a major source of moisture in a bedroom, ensure these are well ventilated
- Avoid drying washing inside
- Opening windows for a small amount of time each day to let the moisture out of your home
- Curtains can be spot cleaned using a solution of washing powder and warm water – this will often leave a watermark so spots should be patted dry with a towel, then dried with a hair dryer.
- Please note: “Exit-Mould” & citrus cleaners will most often strip the colour out of your curtain and leave chemicals in the fabric that will cause it to rot
Call us today on 0800 579 0501 to book in for a clean!