Come along and visit us at our site open day:
When: Sunday 22nd September
Where: 74-78 Opaheke Road, Papakura
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- 10 year building guarantee
- Fully insulated with double glazed windows
- Functional contemporary kitchens
- Fully landscaped, fenced outdoor living area
- Freehold property with allocated off-street parking
- Fully fitted with blinds, security alarm, energy-efficient heating, clothesline, smoke alarms & quality Fisher & Paykel appliances.
Fisher & Paykel laundry package valued at over $3,500 with your purchase*
T's & C's apply.
Call us on: 0800 583 967
Te Pōkaitahi Reo
Meet Parminder Singh (Punjabi) who shares his journey with Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi:
“Studying in the Pōkaitahi Reo programme has allowed me to develop a totally beautiful and unique relationship with Māori communities in Auckland. The learning has helped my work to bridge gaps between Māori and others in our multicultural communities. When I look back, I feel really proud. It’s a great feeling when I speak te reo Māori. It’s a privilege.”
Share in Parminder’s experience and enquire now for 2020. These programmes are tuition fee free!
Bring your kids to our Tuia Mātauranga interactive roadshow and take part in fun activities to learn more about our voyaging heritage and history.
It will be open on 26-28 October, 10 am to 4pm at Te Wero Island at Auckland Viaduct, near the Maritime Museum.