After a recommendation or someone that can come and clear our front bank and remove the green waste and level ground in preparation for re planting. Needs more than just a spade. I would think a digger would be required? Size of area is roughly 8x5 meters. Thanks!
• The fleece of sheep has been used to make human clothing since the Stone Age.
• Wool flourishes where there is rain and sunshine. These two elements sustain the grassy fields that sheep graze on. Shearers shave off the wool every year before the weather gets too hot. Wool is the ultimate renewable fibre.
• Wool from about 61 sheep extend all the way from the earth to the moon.
• Wool may be made from mixtures of hair from sheep, alpaca, llama, camel, cashmere, mohair, angora, vicuna, yak, guanaco, beaver or otter. No animals are harmed in the harvesting of wool.
• Wool is flame-resistant. It will not melt and stick to your skin like synthetic fibres. Instead, wool will usually smoulder and extinguish itself when the source of the flame has been removed. The fibre of choice for casinos and airlines.
• The fastest recorded time to shear a sheep is 39.31 seconds by Hilton Barrett of Australia.
• Wool is composed of same protein that makes up the outer protective layer of your skin.
• Have you ever wondered why your wool socks withstand foot stench longer than cotton or synthetic socks? Wool is naturally mildew and mould resistant because it is a natural moisture repellent, MEANING LESS STINK. Wool also reduces dust mite activity (they do not like wool!).
• Over its lifetime, a sheep’s fleece will absorb approximately 30Kg of carbon dioxide.
Keep reading: www.curtainclean.co.nz...
My one year old desexed and microchipped male cat has gone missing from Mokau place. I just moved from Rongopai street a few days ago and he got out and I haven’t seen him since. He’s very clingy towards me so he will be really stressed out, I really need him home.
He is wearing a sparkly black collar with no tag
He has a white patch of fur under his belly and a kink at the top of his tail.
Just listed for Sale today!
32 Moyne Avenue, Milson - Buyer Enquiry Over $659,000
Sunny, spacious and modern, you will benefit from the new kitchen, open plan living, easy care section and closeness to great schools, parks and shopping.
Call Us Today!