- I'm curious who might be the most affordable dentists in Palmy.
- So I have recently tried a new - unnamed here - dentist.
- 'Three visits, see receipt (names removed but could present them if necessary).
- I had to actively request that itemized receipt, as the receipts I got were teeny printouts of the cash register.
- The Citizens Advice Bureau website says a customer is entitled to their medical records. I asked for, and got for my x-rays as well. That means I can 'go shopping' at another dentist if I want to, carrying the x-ray.
- In the past 20 years I have used five Palmy clinics, plus two clinics in Wellington.
- As far as I can tell, this seemed to be almost entirely 'labour' rather than 'parts'.
- No discount for seniors.
- During the visit charging hourly rate of $590/hr for 30 mins, I admit I got a free tube of toothpaste.
- Note, half of NZers can't afford dental care.
- There's 17,030 of us in Neighbourly, so perhaps we might learn from each other who in Palmy are the most affordable dentists, and tell our friends. Maybe prices might be reduced a bit - I get the feeling there's no competition because people are scared of offending their dentists.
I went to the Dentist a week ago now to have a tooth pulled, what a nightmare that was I ended up having to get the tooth pulled out and feeling most of it. The dentist said he had put the most amount of numbing stuff in my mouth and that I would really just have to put up with it as it was half way lose, so what was i to do!!! he pulled it out and I ended up with 2 stitches in my mouth and a big bruise on the outside of my mouth and with 2 and half days off work....... Tell me I didn't think anyone went through this sort of pain at the dentist anymore or am I just being a sook, and should I change dentists????? Look forward to your replies :)
Any recommendations for a good cattery please? Must be loving and kind people that truly care for cats. Thanks. 😊
The weather this week has been perfect for getting these curtains dry and back home nice and quickly!