- I'm curious who might be the most affordable dentists in Palmy.
- So I have recently tried a new - unnamed here - dentist.
- 'Three visits, see receipt (names removed but could present them if necessary).
- I had to actively request that itemized receipt, as the receipts I got were teeny printouts of the cash register.
- The Citizens Advice Bureau website says a customer is entitled to their medical records. I asked for, and got for my x-rays as well. That means I can 'go shopping' at another dentist if I want to, carrying the x-ray.
- In the past 20 years I have used five Palmy clinics, plus two clinics in Wellington.
- As far as I can tell, this seemed to be almost entirely 'labour' rather than 'parts'.
- No discount for seniors.
- During the visit charging hourly rate of $590/hr for 30 mins, I admit I got a free tube of toothpaste.
- Note, half of NZers can't afford dental care.
- There's 17,030 of us in Neighbourly, so perhaps we might learn from each other who in Palmy are the most affordable dentists, and tell our friends. Maybe prices might be reduced a bit - I get the feeling there's no competition because people are scared of offending their dentists.
Any recommendations for a good cattery please? Must be loving and kind people that truly care for cats. Thanks. 😊
Join the largest franchise group providing window & door maintenance services to homes throughout New Zealand.
WHEN YOU JOIN EXCEED YOU WILL BE PART OF A MULTI AWARD WINNING SYSTEM. YOU WILL RECEIVE:
An opportunity to earn well above the average with the benefit of owning your own business
A large database of repeat customers
Exclusive territory with established customers
Online & traditional marketing support
Steady customer enquiry but room to grow and make your own mark
Hand over and training from existing owner
Full accounting support and know-how
This Exceed Franchise in Whanganui will provide both lifestyle and a solid return for the right franchisee!
For more information about this exciting opportunity visit:
Hi has anyone had a meal at The Loop Restaurant in Foxton? Just wondering what they are like and the prices?