I try and make my house nice in my neighbourhood ... planted roses and some nice lights etc ... why why would some scum bag would steal them... if any one sees a large red rose and a white standing rose... also a lamp like solar light with some small ones theses are mine... and I want them back. Thank you
Whats the best fish n chip shop in palmy that makes the best battered oysters
Thanks have a fab day all😁
- I'm curious who might be the most affordable dentists in Palmy.
- So I have recently tried a new - unnamed here - dentist.
- 'Three visits, see receipt (names removed but could present them if necessary).
- I had to actively request that itemized receipt, as the receipts I got were teeny printouts of the cash register.
- The Citizens Advice Bureau website says a customer is entitled to their medical records. I asked for, and got for my x-rays as well. That means I can 'go shopping' at another dentist if I want to, carrying the x-ray.
- In the past 20 years I have used five Palmy clinics, plus two clinics in Wellington.
- As far as I can tell, this seemed to be almost entirely 'labour' rather than 'parts'.
- No discount for seniors.
- During the visit charging hourly rate of $590/hr for 30 mins, I admit I got a free tube of toothpaste.
- Note, half of NZers can't afford dental care.
- There's 17,030 of us in Neighbourly, so perhaps we might learn from each other who in Palmy are the most affordable dentists, and tell our friends. Maybe prices might be reduced a bit - I get the feeling there's no competition because people are scared of offending their dentists.
We know many of you will have questions about Nature Calls - the biggest financial and environmental decision Palmy needs to make.
If you’ve still got questions after reading your consultation guide, join us at our upcoming public meeting! This is the place where you can ask your questions directly to our project team and elected members.
Nature Calls public meeting on this Thursday 5.30pm at the Palmerston North Conference and Function Centre.