LCR Group are a family run cleaning & property maintenance company based in Nelson.
We offer good rates of pay & monthly bonuses to reward you for your time keeping, work ethic & positive attitude.
Monday - Friday with occasionally weekends. Hours to be discussed
We will put all of our effort to ensure you are working in a great environment, we will train you on our regular cleans with the goal of you taking over them yourself allowing us to continue to grow our family business.
The ideal candidate would:
* Be motivated and willing to learn
* Preferably have their own vehicle or atleast a driving license
* Be a NZ resident or have a relevant work permit
* Experience with using general cleaning equipment
* The ability to work unsupervised & within a team environment
* A friendly personality, with excellent communication and problem-solving abilities
* Efficient self-organisational skills, initiative and a good attention to detail
* Punctuality, excellent time management and flexibility around hours of work
* Honesty and reliability, with a strong work ethic
* A neat and tidy appearance and will be physically fit and able
Please no time wasters
Please send your cv to
Many Thanks LCR Group
What wonderful people we have in our neighbourhood. Yesterday I posted a message on the off-chance that I could get some help to change a light bulb, restring a few strands of my washing line and to dig some holes for my new fruit trees.
Amy and Adam from Mapua answered my post and they did all my little jobs as quick as a flash yesterday afternoon. And - Maree and Ray Woodley offered help if I need it in the future.
We must never lose faith in human nature and giving back can be so rewarding. A big thank you - my heart is full when I look out my front door and see the trees planted - they will look superb in the spring!
New Zealand’s lush green pastures and temperate climate means our country produces some of the world’s best beef.
New Zealand is one of McDonald’s top ten beef-producing markets and it’s such a hit with the rest of the world that a significant percentage of NZ’s beef exports are to international McDonald’s markets.
We partner with many Kiwi farmers who produce our beef, including Whangara Farms which was the first beef farm outside of Europe to be invited to the McDonald’s Flagship Farmers programme.
ANZCO Foods, based in the small Taranaki town of Waitara, are responsible for making our 100% beef patties. About 90% of the staff at the Waitara plant are locals and they manage to produce around half a million patties each day.
Our quality beef cuts are minced and that’s it. No additives or fillers, just mince that is formed in patties, before they’re flash-frozen and sent to restaurants.
Nelson Marlborough is one of the top performers when it comes to delivering the Covid vaccine, and now a Covid Vaccination Centre has opened in Nelson, with a Richmond site opening next week. Have you been text to get a Covid vaccine or have you had them? Let us know what is was like.