If you are looking for an activity that can keep the children busy before Christmas this easy craft will keep them busy for a while and looks beautiful for Christmas day.
Small wooden/cardboard star
Small flower pot
Beads/pompoms various colors and shapes
1. paint your pinecone green and allow to dry.
2. Paint the wooden/cardboard star gold/yellow. Allow to dry.
3. Use a glue gun to decorate the tree with beads/pompoms.
4. Place heavy stones in the flower pot to add some weight.
5. Glue the star on the top of the tree, and glue the tree onto the flower pot.
Alternatively you could place the pinecone in some playdough or clay to help it stand.
Trade Me's latest figures show Wellington's median rent has topped $600 for the first time. But if you go further afield it's not much better, with the region sitting at $580, and areas like Upper Hutt, Porirua and Kāpiti Coast seeing huge increases in inquiries. Where are you choosing to rent these days?
Last year in 2019, this member lived in Lower Hutt and was selling a Lounge Suite.
Can you help? Do you know this Trademe member? Will you please ask them to PM me asap. Thankyou.
Self employed Licenced and insured electrician, looking for work. 17yrs+ experience from massive commercial work to installing that USB socket you always wanted. 021599035. (Contract work from larger firms always appreciated)