Good evening neighbours.I have family arriving for Xmas,but unfortunately with the collection of items for our fire victims here the bathroom just meets our needs.I have continued to ask for the removal of the items to no avail.I have suggested a storage place but still no answers.Here is my ??? WHAT WOULD YOU DO ??
DIY-ers are being urged to dispose of paint responsibly, after a video captured paint flowing from a storm water drain into Titahi Bay. Wellington Water said paint was found in waterways every summer. How do you you dispose of paint?
If you are looking for an activity that can keep the children busy before Christmas this easy craft will keep them busy for a while and looks beautiful for Christmas day.
Small wooden/cardboard star
Small flower pot
Beads/pompoms various colors and shapes
1. paint your pinecone green and allow to dry.
2. Paint the wooden/cardboard star gold/yellow. Allow to dry.
3. Use a glue gun to decorate the tree with beads/pompoms.
4. Place heavy stones in the flower pot to add some weight.
5. Glue the star on the top of the tree, and glue the tree onto the flower pot.
Alternatively you could place the pinecone in some playdough or clay to help it stand.