A small part of Upper Hutt has been transformed into a Japanese blossom garden, complete with a waterfall, lakes and 350 flowering cherry trees.
Blossom Valley, believed to be the biggest event currently running in New Zealand, has added a night show where visitors can wander through the lit-up garden.
The festival runs until October 3 and was especially designed to run under lockdown.
Blossom Valley runs until October 3 at Aston Norwood Gardens, SH2, Kaitoke. Daytime session tickets $10 for adults, children under 12 free from blossomvalley.nz.
lookin g for a electrician needing bathroom fan replaced n lights changed to LED etc
Come talk to the team about the proposed design each Saturday at the Naenae Market from now till November 6.
View and feedback on the proposed designs at:
• Naenae Library
• Coco Pop Up community space (Hillary Court)
• Online hutt.city/naenaepool
We are keen to know:
• What do you like about the proposed design?
• We want to understand what the most important elements of the new facility are for you?
• The proposed design allows for many activities. Which ones are you most keen on?
• Tell us what else you would like us to know about the future Naenae Pool and Fitness Centre?