If you are looking for an activity that can keep the children busy before Christmas this easy craft will keep them busy for a while and looks beautiful for Christmas day.
Small wooden/cardboard star
Small flower pot
Beads/pompoms various colors and shapes
1. paint your pinecone green and allow to dry.
2. Paint the wooden/cardboard star gold/yellow. Allow to dry.
3. Use a glue gun to decorate the tree with beads/pompoms.
4. Place heavy stones in the flower pot to add some weight.
5. Glue the star on the top of the tree, and glue the tree onto the flower pot.
Alternatively you could place the pinecone in some playdough or clay to help it stand.
The grey pavement, sky, and drizzling rain are no match for the fluorescent orange figure grooving to unheard music on the side of Wellington's Evans Bay Parade.
Follow the read more link to check out his moves.