Come talk to the team about the proposed design each Saturday at the Naenae Market from now till November 6.
View and feedback on the proposed designs at:
• Naenae Library
• Coco Pop Up community space (Hillary Court)
• Online hutt.city/naenaepool
We are keen to know:
• What do you like about the proposed design?
• We want to understand what the most important elements of the new facility are for you?
• The proposed design allows for many activities. Which ones are you most keen on?
• Tell us what else you would like us to know about the future Naenae Pool and Fitness Centre?
Stood along with Regional and City Council staff and business folk watching the Hutt River hurtle down to the sea.
YES folks we need flood protection.
From Friday 3 December, Lower Hutt is at Orange under the COVID-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Light System).
This means people will be required to show their My Vaccine Pass at most of our community facilities, including:
🟠 Pools and Fitness facilities,
🟠 Neighbourhood Hubs,
🟠 The Dowse & Petone Settlers Museum
🟠 Community Pop-up spaces, and
🟠 Lower Hutt Events Centre
Visit our website for more information:
It looks like we are going to get more bad weather today. MetService has a heavy rain watch for Kāpiti and Horowhenua in place until 6pm on Tuesday and a heavy rain warning for the Tararua ranges for the same period