The outstanding Boutique Resort is positioned on gentle slopes that looks north and down to the beautiful Takou Bay.
• There is an opportunity to take this awesome property and business to the next level. Greatly increase the marketing of the lodge which has the potential for all things like executive getaway, team building, honeymooners retreat, golfers and much more.
• These luxurious cottages which were purpose built and are each located individually. Each cottage is self-contained featuring their own outdoor deck area capturing the sun, and from inside you look across towards ‘Kauri Cliffs’ and out to the ocean.
• The restaurant with a full kitchen can offer a wide selection of meals; being easy to use the guests often get together and cook together. The covered outside deck and BBQ area is so enjoyable. Being open planned with the lounge area, a very relaxed ambiance is generated. There is a wood burner for those cooler evenings.
• The conference centre (once again an individual building) can cater for business meetings, functions, yoga etc. A large screen can be set up as Wi-Fi internet access is available.
• Also a fully equipped gym. And massage and sauna facilities. Just out-side is a swimming pool which is set among the native ferns not forgetting the private spa-pool.
Owner's /Manager's Accommodation:
• There is a modern, private family home with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the open plan living this is ideal for either the owners or managers.
How to have a great lifestyle with an income!
Please contact me for more information and to discuss the sale.
Patrick Hodgson 027 407 9994
View at; www.myagency.co.nz...
With everyone staying home, it’s now more important than ever for everyone to be fire-safe. People can find information on our website - fireandemergency.nz...
We’re heading into winter, and with households self-isolating together, there’ll be more cooking at home, and more use of open fires, heaters, and dryers - all things which can increase fire risk.
New Zealanders can be confident that Fire and Emergency is well-prepared and ready to respond to emergencies as usual during the nationwide self- isolation period.
Please call 111 if you have a fire, we will ask you whether anyone at the address is self-isolating or has a confirmed case of COVID-19. Where this is the case, we already have necessary measures in place to ensure everyone’s safety including protective clothing, gloves, masks, safety glasses and mask.
This week sees us all getting used to living at Alert Level 4. For this to work, we must all stick to the plan.
Stay home. It WILL save lives.
Let’s all remember why we are taking such extreme measures.
Staying home won’t always be easy. But the evidence tells us this is the best way to save the lives of other New Zealanders.
Finding our routines
It will take some time to build up new daily routines. That’s to be expected. We all need to be gentle with ourselves, and accept that things could be difficult for a while as we learn to adjust.
Looking after ourselves and others
Don’t forget to take time to look after yourself, and also to check-in on others. Asking someone how they are feeling is a good way to connect and show that you care.
We all need to stick to the plan
For this to work, and the effort we are all making to be worth it, we all need to stick to the plan, all the time. No exceptions.
Don’t move around
The virus is spread by us. So we all need to avoid moving around as much as possible. If you do go out for exercise or to get essential supplies, stay local. This is incredibly important. Don’t move between different areas.
Thank you for doing your bit
A massive thank you to everyone for working so hard to slow the spread of COVID-19. Together, we can and will save lives.
If you need help knowing what to do, visit covid19.govt.nz.
Neighbourly is quickly becoming an essential way to connect with your neighbours and community during self-isolation. Check-in on the vulnerable around you, and if you have extra supplies or some essentials someone in your neighbourhood needs, you can drop it at their door.
Need help or can you support someone in need?
Reach out to your Neighbours here now.