The outstanding Boutique Resort is positioned on gentle slopes that looks north and down to the beautiful Takou Bay.
• There is an opportunity to take this awesome property and business to the next level. Greatly increase the marketing of the lodge which has the potential for all things like executive getaway, team building, honeymooners retreat, golfers and much more.
• These luxurious cottages which were purpose built and are each located individually. Each cottage is self-contained featuring their own outdoor deck area capturing the sun, and from inside you look across towards ‘Kauri Cliffs’ and out to the ocean.
• The restaurant with a full kitchen can offer a wide selection of meals; being easy to use the guests often get together and cook together. The covered outside deck and BBQ area is so enjoyable. Being open planned with the lounge area, a very relaxed ambiance is generated. There is a wood burner for those cooler evenings.
• The conference centre (once again an individual building) can cater for business meetings, functions, yoga etc. A large screen can be set up as Wi-Fi internet access is available.
• Also a fully equipped gym. And massage and sauna facilities. Just out-side is a swimming pool which is set among the native ferns not forgetting the private spa-pool.
Owner's /Manager's Accommodation:
• There is a modern, private family home with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the open plan living this is ideal for either the owners or managers.
How to have a great lifestyle with an income!
Please contact me for more information and to discuss the sale.
Patrick Hodgson 027 407 9994
View at; www.myagency.co.nz...
To end our celebration of volunteer week, we thought we'd share a few ways you can volunteer for the Graeme Dingle Foundation. Every bit of support helps make a difference in a young person's life 💚
Click on the link below to find out more.
Be entertained by feathered friends enticed to your garden by making your own bird feeder painted in favourite Resene colours. Find out how to create your own.
We're looking into how some common claims about NZ stack up and would be interested in your thoughts on whether New Regent Street in Christchurch deserves its title of 'NZ's most beautiful street'. Do you think it is the best-looking street in the country? Or is there another street you think is more beautiful? Please put 'NFP' (not for publication) in your comment if you do not want it included in an article. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.