Join us in supporting St Marks Church with the great work they do in our community.
Saturday 7th December with a great afternoon of fashion.
Doors open at 4pm. Show starts at 5pm.
Entertainment, music, refreshments, silent auction and spot prizes.
Tickets on sale for $20 from the Centre Office on the corner of Dominion Rd and Breckons Ave OR you can call us on 850 5020 OR email email@example.com to pay online. Office hours 10am-12.30pm. We look forward to seeing you there.
Water-saving tips to help you reduce your water use
- Water early morning or late evening to prevent 70% of water evaporating.
- Give your plants a good long soak twice a week rather than a short daily water. You will encourage deeper, healthier roots.
- Use a digital water timer with a rain sensor– it switches on only when needed.
- Use a cover to prevent evaporation and keep the water warm
- Keep your pool clean, wipe your feet before you jump in.
Play your part. We value wai in the Waikato.
For more water saving tips visit www.smartwater.org.nz/tips
The weather's looking up this week, the perfect time to take a trip to Raglan and cool off. But things could get heated on the drive out as locals get increasingly agitated by motorists who are unfamiliar with the windy route.
Do you use SH23 much? Do you think it needs work? Or do attitudes need to change? Read more here
66.7% Yes66.7% Complete
31.6% No31.6% Complete
1.8% Not sure1.8% Complete
Had anyone in Pukete had a problem with a drone quite large flying over the houses,since yesterday