The Hamilton Community Men's Shed invites you (all genders welcome) to register interest in courses beginning in August.
* Wooden Toy Making 1 & 2 (Wed Evenings September & November)
* Soft Stone Carving 1 & 2 (Weekend Aug 15/16; Oct 17/18)
* Pacific Island Ukulele Construction 1 & 2 (Wed Evenings Sept & Oct)
* Optimist Sailing Dinghy Refurbishment (Fridays 10-3pm begin August)
* Angel Box Casket Construction deceased children (Wed evenings)
* Traditional Maori Carving project (4 Saturday Afternoons Sept 1-3pm).
In general, a 2020/2021 Annual Subscription of $30 is the minimum cost for each course allowing participants to become members of the shed for the coming year. Some courses requiring additional costs for materials. Please check out the attached summary for specific details and for enrolment.
We've just launched a fun, interactive game for you to test your recycling knowledge of the new service. Give it a spin and you could be in to win!
We'd be keen to hear about your discoveries on your recent travels around New Zealand. Were there any small towns, activities or attractions that surprised you, for better or for worse? Did you come across any lesser-know spots you think more Kiwis should check out? Which small towns do you think deserve more visitors than they get? Please remember your comment may be included in an article unless you state that you don't want it to be. Cheers.