Saturday 23 September, 10am to 3pm
Waikato Society of Potters, Ward Park Art Centre, 2 Seddon Road, Hamilton
The Waikato Society of Potters are putting on an open day for the whole family. A chance for the public to come down to the studios and see what we do. The WSP will have a range of clay-related family-friendly activities on offer during the day as well as a sausage sizzle and drinks for sale.
• Have a go on a potter’s wheel
• Decorate a pot with a raku glaze and see it fired before your eyes
• Demonstration of throwing pots on the wheel
• Slippery Dip for the kids
• Squish, squash, shape and bang
• Pottery for sale – get your Christmas presents early!
• Cake Stall & Refreshments
• “Arty” Car boot sale
• Pottery class information
Does the sunscreen you use offer the protection it claims on the label?
Consumer NZ has found nine out of 20 sunscreens they tested do not.
To read more, click here.
Smoke alarms must be installed within 3 metres of every bedroom door, or in every room where a person sleeps. Plus if the rental is multi-storey, smoke detectors must be fitted on each level. New smoke alarms need to be photoelectric, have a battery life of at least 8 years or be hard wired. However, the tenant should replace the batteries in smoke alarms.
At Lodge, our property management team stay up to date with the latest regulations and can answer your trickiest rental related questions.
So contact Nic and put her to the test. 021 536 435 | Email : email@example.com