A leaky gas heater sent six people from Melville to hospital - one in serious condition.
Firefighters were called to the smell of gas and found a leaky heater at the scene.
The poisoning has prompted calls to ban heaters like the one involved - something which has already happened in Canada and most of Europe.
Do you think gas heaters should be banned?
47.9% Yes, they're too dangerous.47.9% Complete
52.1% No, people need to learn where and how to use them.52.1% Complete
0% Other - explain in the comments.0% Complete
Teddy bear 🧸 is busy having a sunbathe today in this lovely Hamilton sun.
The children want share their teddy's to give others joy @ this time... We can beat this,stay safe & follow the rules for our future. Kia kaha .
as some of you may have heard, the government last week advised that non-daily publications, such as community newspapers, are not considered essential services under the news and media designation during the Alert Level 4 lockdown. Unfortunately That means that we won’t be able to print and deliver our your paper over the remaining period of the lockdown. However, we will be putting all important local news/updates on our Neighbourly page during the period.