Water-saving tips to help you reduce your water use
- Water early morning or late evening to prevent 70% of water evaporating.
- Give your plants a good long soak twice a week rather than a short daily water. You will encourage deeper, healthier roots.
- Use a digital water timer with a rain sensor– it switches on only when needed.
- Use a cover to prevent evaporation and keep the water warm
- Keep your pool clean, wipe your feet before you jump in.
Play your part. We value wai in the Waikato.
For more water saving tips visit www.smartwater.org.nz/tips
Sat 25th Jan 7am -3pm and Sun 26th 9 -2.
19 Shannon place, Nawton.
The 100's of Items include 1x single bed and 1x queen bed (queen has a few stains due to water leakage from washing machine hose so selling very very cheap).
Drawers x3, 1x dressing table set.
Curtains (including an unopened packet of the Eiffel Tower 2.40 metres, our dearest item).
Makeup and jewelry.
Linen including Playboy.
Women's clothing (majority sizes 18-24 but a few 12-16).
Scrapbooking (including x600 unused sheets all at 20 cents each).
And so much more, way too many to list.
There's a lot of free items too including a very tall (but quite wobbly) cat scratch pole and a cat cage.
More than 90% of the items are priced between 20 cents - $15.00, only about 10 or so priced over $20.00. Eiffel Tower curtains $60.00 ( retail price $150.00).
Big clean out of 2 households.
Look forward to seeing you this weekend.