First-time city councillor Sarah Thomson is expecting her first baby in June.
She and husband Lloyd Stockman are very happy and excited, she said - and council staffers have offered to help look after baby if needed.
Read more here.
A leaky gas heater sent six people from Melville to hospital - one in serious condition.
Firefighters were called to the smell of gas and found a leaky heater at the scene.
The poisoning has prompted calls to ban heaters like the one involved - something which has already happened in Canada and most of Europe.
(Note: the image of the heater is a file photo, to show the kind of heaters referred to.)
Do you think gas heaters should be banned?
45.7% Yes, they're too dangerous.45.7% Complete
54.3% No, people need to learn where and how to use them.54.3% Complete
0% Other - explain in the comments.0% Complete
Tomorrow, Feb 18th at 7.00pm. We would love you to come along to St Johns Church Hall, Wellington Street, Hamilton East and have a go. All welcome, Suitable for the whole family. 6 years up. No partner required. Wear soft soled shoes and something cool. Fun, Fitness and Friendship. Phone Jill 021 264 3939 for more info.