Water-saving tips to help you reduce your water use
- Water early morning or late evening to prevent 70% of water evaporating.
- Give your plants a good long soak twice a week rather than a short daily water. You will encourage deeper, healthier roots.
- Use a digital water timer with a rain sensor– it switches on only when needed.
- Use a cover to prevent evaporation and keep the water warm
- Keep your pool clean, wipe your feet before you jump in.
Play your part. We value wai in the Waikato.
For more water saving tips visit www.smartwater.org.nz/tips
With our January outdoor water use up 30% on last year, Hamiltonians are urged to be mindful of their water usuage to avoid further water restrictions. Sprinkler monitors are now out and about and anyone who notices water being wasted is encouraged to report it.
What are your current needs regarding skin care, hair care etc?
0% Acne Skin0% Complete
33.3% Pigmentation Skin33.3% Complete
50% Hair Loss50% Complete
16.7% Bloating16.7% Complete