💥 We're Hiring! 💥
We have an opportunity available for an experienced, enthusiastic, approachable & team orientated front line administrator.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Frontline reception & customer liaison including walk in & telephone enquiries
• Entering property listings through Property Suite
• General support our Branch Manager, agents & other team members
• Processing Sales & Purchase Agreements
• Other general administrative duties including filing, mail/courier, stationery ordering, petty cash
Other key attributes required:
• Knowledge & experience with Microsoft Outlook including Word and Excel
• Good time management skills
• Honest & reliable
• Ability to meet deadlines & prioritise workloads
• Professional presentation
The role will initially be based at our 5 Cross Road office, however this branch will be relocating to brand new premises in North East Hamilton in the early part of 2018.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
If you meet the criteria and are interested in this role please send your CV & cover letter to: email@example.com
With our January outdoor water use up 30% on last year, Hamiltonians are urged to be mindful of their water usuage to avoid further water restrictions. Sprinkler monitors are now out and about and anyone who notices water being wasted is encouraged to report it.
Does anyone know how to contact the owner of a rental if its not with an agent.
The summer months are the perfect time for entertaining friends and family, and whether it’s a dinner party or BBQ, good food will always be on the menu. But, did you know that half of all food poisoning occurs in the home? Follow the three simple Cs – clean, cook, chill to avoid getting ill this summer. We all want to keep our friends and families safe, so remember these easy steps while cooking.
Check out foodsafety.govt.nz/ccc for handy food safety tips.