Hi neighbours. Data released by Yellow shows although Auckland has the highest opt-out rate since 2014, it still has the greatest volume of print search out of the entire country. Do you still use the phone book? What do you use it for? Did you realise you could opt-out of receiving the book in your letterbox? Put NFP in your post if it is not for publication.
SkyBus and Uber are trialling a promotion that makes it even more affordable to get to the Airport, or head home, from the North Shore.
Purchase a North Harbour Express ticket online and you’ll receive a 50% discount* on your connecting trip with UberX. SkyBus drops you off or picks you up, at one of our three North Harbour stops for only $24, and ride with UberX the rest of the way.
Easy. Affordable. Reliable. That’s how SkyBus and UberX roll. That’s how SkyBus and UberX roll. Get tickets at skybus.co.nz/offers/uber
*See website for full terms and conditions
We know life insurance is important, but we often put it off thinking we’ll get to it later.
Everyone’s circumstances are different. However, there are important life stages where you may want to consider life insurance:
● wedding planning
● having a child
● buying a house
● writing a will
Until 31 November 2019, if you take out a Cigna LifeOne policy and you’ll receive $150 credit towards your premium payments.
Schedule a call with Cigna for a personalised quote and to talk through your options.
SCHEDULE A CALL
$150.00 policy credit applied after three months of premium payments. Terms and conditions apply. See www.cigna.co.nz/stuff for more information.
Auckland Transport are proposing changes to the Sunset Road/Target Road/Caribbean Drive roundabout, as well as other improvements on Sunset Road. The proposed changes include:
* Additional traffic lanes on all legs of the roundabout. Space for the extra lanes is being created by:
- Removing sections of on-street parking from all roundabout approaches and exits.
- Widening the road (kerb realignments on the east and north sides of the roundabout).
- Footpath realignments.
* Installation of Swedish Speed Tables on all roundabout approaches and exits.
* New pedestrian crossings over the Swedish Speed Tables. The pedestrian crossings include new pram crossings, and refuge islands halfway across the road. Pedestrians will still need to give-way to vehicles.
* New footpath connections and footpath widening.
* Installation of new pram crossings and a pedestrian refuge island outside 78/59A Sunset Road.
* Changes to bus stops and shelters. This includes two sections of on-street parking removal on Sunset Road just north of Trias Road:
- Relocate the bus stop from outside 49B Sunset Road, to outside 51 Sunset Road (approximately 10m closer the roundabout) and install a new bus shelter.
- Relocate the bus stop and shelter from outside 78 Sunset Road to outside 82 Sunset Road.
- Upgrade the existing bus stop at 57A Sunset Rd to meet the Auckland Transport Code of Practice
More information: at.govt.nz...
Drop-in session: 4pm to 8pm, Monday, 4 November at Reformed Church of the North Shore, 76 Trias Road, Totara Vale.
Feedback closes Sunday 10 November 2019.
Please submit your feedback using the below survey link, or comment below and I will pass it on: