Hey neighbours! An Auckland man has made international headlines after bringing a "support clown" to his redundancy meeting.
We had a chat with the man behind the wig to find out what it was like being NZ's first support clown, what balloon animals he made for the bosses, and what the reaction has been like since.
How do you reckon your manager would respond?
(Add NP if you don't want your comments used in print.)
Hi Neighbours, Phil Goff arrived back to work to an emptied office on Monday, to start work on his second term as mayor. He has to choose who will be his key lieutenants - the chairs of the main committees. Do you think he should also put councillors back on the board of Auckland Transport? See the story below:
(Please type NFP if your comments are not for print)
Attention First Home Buyers or Astute Investors !!! Call Lillian ASAP on 021 265 4745 to secure this
LIMITED & EXCLUSIVE
- opportunity to own a Posh and Desirable bachelor pad
- in this highly Sought After and Rare location
- sure to Impress and Wow your guests !
SPECIAL & SPECTACULAR
- near the Waterfront (with Boat Access!!!) by the Cul-de-sac
- enjoy Romantic Stroll along the Coastal Walkway
- Lazy Picknic on the Grass
- Fun Kayaking / Paddleboarding in the Summer !
The home is :
EASY & LOW MAINTENANCE
- Brick and Weatherboard for a lock-up and leave Lifestyle
SPACIOUS & BRIGHT
- 2.7m High Ceilings
- Large Glass panels
- Neutral Colours and Decor
- North-facing for Natural Sunlight.
ELEGANT & SOPHISTICATED
- Architecturally Designed
- Beautifully Landscaped
- CCC upon completion
- 10 Years Master Builder Guarantee
COMFORTABLE & MODERN
- Digital lock
- Security alarm
- Double Glazed windows
- 2 Toilets
- Highly Specified and Functional kitchen with Stone Benchtop/Breakfast Bar, Bosch cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and German Hansgrohe Tapware
- Well Thought out floor plan
- finishing to Perfection with Quality fittings and fixtures
- Luxury Living at an Amazing Price!
Not to mention it's
CONVENIENT & HANDY
- with public transport
- Quick motorway access
- short stroll to the shops with a new precinct open for food and great coffee options
IN ZONE FOR POPULAR
- Decil 7 Matipo Primary, Te Atatu Intermediate, and Rutherford College
FREEHOLD & AFFORDABLE
- Fixed Price Agreement
- No Bodycorp
- Super Low Interest Rates (3.59% for 2 years!)
- for first home buyers, some may qualify for 5% Deposit with the bank (otherwise 10%)
- and jump on the opportunity to get $30,000 (for 3 people) Free Money (aka First Home Grant) !!! from the government and to use your Kiwisaver contributions - great stepping stone into the property market.
HURRY ! Do not miss this opportunity !!! Call Lillian NOW on 021 265 4745