I have orange & lemon (sweet), lemon & lime (sweet/sour - tangy), sour lemon, and grapefruit (sour). $3 for most jars (jam jar size), $2 for smaller jars, and I have two bigger jars for $4 each (both lemon & lime). Private message me if you want to buy any. =D
This Labour Weekend, the Museum is coming to you at the Viaduct Harbour! As part of Tuia 250 commemorations, we’re offering a range of amazing, hands-on free experiences sure to delight the whole family, from Friday until Monday.
Ata Hira Museum on the Move: Voyage to Aotearoa, our pop-up museum, is a fun, interactive exhibition for kids that explores Tupaia’s life in Tahiti, on board the Endeavour and in his arrival to Aotearoa. Find out more here: www.aucklandmuseum.com...
We’ll also have Native Edible Gardens – Children’s Art Interactive, where kids can cut out their own edible/medicinal native flora from the selection of templates, puzzle them together, colour them in and add them to our Native Forest. There will be guest speakers at various times, offering talks plant taste tests. Find out more here: www.aucklandmuseum.com...
The Viaduct Harbour will be abuzz as the Tuia 250 waka flotilla arrives, with concerts, kai and plenty more happening. If you’re in Tāmaki Makaurau this weekend, make sure to come and check it out!
Many thanks to our Tahitian Community and Iwi partners for their contribution, participation and support of Ata Hira: Voyage to Aotearoa:
Rongowhakaata Iwi Trust
Ngā Uri o Tahuhunui o Rangi
Te Aitanga a Hauiti
We would like to acknowledge the on-going support of our Taumata-a-Iwi - Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei, Ngāti Paoa and Waikato-Tainui.
There's a new on-demand garden waste service starting around the country. I find garden waste collections at a set time hugely inconvenient, especially with the change of seasons. I just called them to ask when this service will be available in Avondale and the answer was: They have an app that you can download and registe yrour interest by providing your post code and your email address. They then monitor the amount of interest and provide the service to the area when there are enough people registered. Makes sense! By the way, this is not an ad, I'm in no way connected to the provider, but I really, really, really want this to be available in Avondale etc. so if you think like me, please download the app and register :) enviroearth.co.nz...
The five most important points to look for before your Dental Appointment are:-
1. Experience if the Dentist:- Dr Lisa Fernandes has over 22 years of experience as a Dentist previously practiced at Mt Roskill and Henderson since 2001. Our Dental Assistants have around a decade of caring, friendly and professional experience with Dr Lisa.
2. Hygiene and Sanitization: This is a very important factor and our clinic can be proud of maintaining the highest standards with the latest sterilization equipment.
3. Relaxed atmosphere:- We have converted an entire home only into a full fledged Dental clinic a calm relaxed waiting room area with a Television, toys for kids, fenced patio area for them to run around, plenty of free on street parking outside the clinic and bus stop around 30 meters from the clinic door.
4. Prices:- While we will never compromise on quality, our prices are very reasonable and currently until the end of November we are running a Free Initial consultation with quote and 20% of all treatments including X Rays.
5. Services:- Free WINZ Quote, Free ACC consultation, Free for children under 18 years
( Kids under 12 may require a referral letter ).
To confirm all of the above from patients themselves check out our reviews on our website www.lakepanoramadental.co.nz... or our facebook page -lakepanoramadental and the pictures attached.
We are open Mondays to Saturdays call 09 2186000 or text 0211363444
All of the above only at Lake Panorama Dental -22 Lake Panorama Drive Henderson Heights.