Got a little Blues fan in the whānau? Nominate someone between the ages of 7-13 to win an amazing experience with the Blues at Eden Park on Friday 6th May!
Here's what they'll receive:
- goodie bags containing Blues home jerseys and caps
- 2 x silver stand tickets
- food & beverage vouchers
- an exclusive meet the captains and players experience
- a tour of the TV commentary box
PLUS your little Blues fan will flip the coin to start the game!
Simply COMMENT BELOW and tell us about your little Blues fan...
1) Child must be aged between 7 and 13 and accompanied by a guardian.
2) Winner must be available on Friday 6 May from 5pm. Prize is not transferable.
3) Winner must be available for reasonable publicity purposes.
4) Winners will be contacted Monday 2nd May by COB
Click here for full T&Cs.
Spark have recently announced a price increase of $3 - $5 a month for new and existing broadband customers and other providers seem likely to follow suit.
Information collated by our research team has found that tens of thousands of Kiwis are still missing out on hundreds of dollars of savings each year on their broadband bill, because they are failing to shop around for cheaper broadband plans.
We estimate that over 500,000 households would be able to pay less for their broadband each month but many consumers are unaware of the fact that they could be making these savings and people often don’t know where to start when looking for a change in broadband plan or provider.
This is where NZ Compare can help. Our websites are simple to use and if you need more help, our friendly, Auckland based, customer support centre can advise on the most suitable broadband plan for your needs and help talk you through the switch. With unlimited fibre broadband plans available for less than $60 a month why would you pay more?
Find out more at NZ Compare or call the team on 0508 226672
CORRECTION: This post has been amended to clarify that the price of fibre and copper broadband internet services will increase, and that the increase is between $3 and $5 a month, not only $5 a month on fibre broadband plans as previously posted. (Amended at 10.31am, June 23, 2022)
The Cookery Diploma Level 5 students prepared a New Nordic Cuisine menu created by our own Chef Finn, originally from Denmark. Finn spent his formative years working in Michelin star rated restaurants including Noma.
The Level 5 Diploma of Cookery students prepared the menu also served it at the table, describing each dish to our guests - the Level 4 NZ Certificate in Cookery.
Here is the menu inspired by Chef Finn’s Nordic heritage.
• Tartare of Trevally - smoked and cured with crisp rye bread, pickled beetroot and siphon of brown butter hollandaise
• Mackerel fried on bread with compote of tomato and fennel & fennel butter sauce
• "Sylte" of pork belly with leek, 3 times onion & apple cider vinaigrette
• Tenderloin of Pigeon Bay lamb with Brussel Sprouts, kale, hazelnut & foaming buttermilk
• Apple with caramelized bread, dried blueberries, Blueberry sherbet & apple sorbet.