For those who don't know, New World Supermarkets have been running a nation wide campaign to induce you to shop there for the reward of as many Smeg knives as you can collect stickers for, at the rate of one sticker per $20.00 spent . the scheme was to run from 2 Nov. 2020 to 24 Jan 2021 while stocks last . Sounds really good. However, stocks have run out nation wide days ago with no plans for more , yet as at mid morning yesterday the checkouts at Devonport New World were still issuing smeg stickers for redemption. I might be wrong but to me the fact that the stickers for redemption are still being issued when there are no knives left is misleading and deceptive at best and a clear breach of the fair trading act. wonder what the commerce commission would think of it. 0800 943 600
At Shade Design we are a family-focused company along with offering the best products and service at the most affordable prices in the industry.
With our experienced and friendly team, we pride ourselves on making sure you only have the best experience working with us and that you can’t help yourself but tell all your family and friends.
With our custom aluminium frames and awnings, we stand by our products and offer a 5-year warranty.
UPDATE: Thank you for all your questions. We're picking the best to send off to the houseplant doctor from Kings Plant Barn and the answers will be published in an article on Homed soon.
Are your houseplants looking worse for wear? The experts at Kings Plant Barn would love to help. Send us your houseplant questions and problems to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave them in the comments, for the houseplant doctor to diagnose. Pictures are encouraged.
Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to: