An Auckland dog owner is warning of the dangers rat bait can cause after her beloved pet nearly died after ingesting it twice.
Tracy Leach said her 8-year-old golden retriever Daisy first got sick about four weeks ago on their rural property in Glenbrook, south of Auckland.
She bounced back pretty quickly but Leach started to notice she was vomiting constantly and consuming a lot of water - causing her to take Daisy back to the vet.
To read more click here
It doesn’t matter if you are young or old - recovering from problematic alcohol or drug use is not easy and you don't have to do this on your own.
At The Retreat NZ, we know, from first-hand experience, what works and we give you the tools that will help you or your family member achieve long term sobriety.
Talk to us - we can help. We are available 24/7 and we welcome guests from all over New Zealand. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Phone on 0800 276 237 or visit our website www.theretreatnz.org.nz
Calling all Get Growing lovers! NZ Gardener's ezine is in the running to win the Magshop People's Choice Award in the Webstar Magazine Media Awards. Click through to their website to vote daily and help us win!
Each vote counts as an entry to win this De'Longhi espresso machine valued at $1,099 or an Icona Capitals kettle and toaster package valued at $369. Simply register your details once, then vote here each day until voting closes on September 4.
I am looking for Karen O'Shea who lived in Esperance Rd Glendowie in the '70s.
Your ex-neighbour Mrs Yamada is in Auckland on a nostalgic trip with her two grown up children and grandchildren. She is dying to see you but lost contact so any info would be greatly appreciated. Karen used to babysit little Koichiro, went to Kohi Primary(?) and lived across the road from No.6 Esperance.
Please PM if you can help. Many thanks in advance.