Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
To the side of East Auckland’s Te Ara ki Uta ki Tai cycleway, nestled in overgrown greenery, is a building that wouldn’t get a second glance if it weren’t for hot pink graffiti.
The house, owned by Auckland Council subsidiary Auckland Transport, was used as a site office by Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency staff working on the $46 million cycleway between Glen Innes to Tāmaki Drive, Auckland Transport spokesman Mark Hannan said.
But locals say the property has been all but destroyed by vandals since the cycleway was completed in 2016.
The property is one of several that have become run down and derelict under the ownership of local government.
Click 'read more' for my full report on publicly owned properties that have fallen out of use.
Did you know how much you can save by replacing just one 75 watt incandescent lightbulb with a 11 watt LED lightbulb? Check out our post below!
Just wanted to share our awesome Community Zumba classes in Ormiston and how much we love to share our passion for community health and fitness (and obvs we want us all to have fun lol)
For all age groups, cultures and backgrounds.
Open to all fitness and dance levels.
I am a reps registered and qualified group fitness instructor and will be able to assist or advise on alternative movements if you have any restrictions :D
O.C Unleashed - Dance & Fitness
Wednesday night classes at Te Uho o te Nikau Primary School 6.15pm
$5 per class
Free for under 15 years and over 65 years ☺
Saturday morning Free outdoor Zumba classes 9.30am Barry Curtis Park, Flat Bush School road :D these are sponsored by Howick Local Board and Out and About Auckland
Saturday Zumba 4pm at Ormiston Primary School
$5 per class 尊巴舞班，每次课$5
with our team and
Botany & Flat Bush Ethnic Association Inc.
If you have any questions fire away :D ^_^