Are you getting ready to sell your house?
Need a hand tidying it up?
Look no further.
* Fence & Deck repair, paint & tidy.
* Paint refresh, rooms, garage doors, decks, fences
* Fix broken things, inside or out
* Paving, deck, paths water blasted
* Garage & Shed tidy
Tell us what your needs are.
Call or message us today
Brian 021 2851153
Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
UPDATE: Thank you for all your questions. We're picking the best to send off to the houseplant doctor from Kings Plant Barn and the answers will be published in an article on Homed soon.
Are your houseplants looking worse for wear? The experts at Kings Plant Barn would love to help. Send us your houseplant questions and problems to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave them in the comments, for the houseplant doctor to diagnose. Pictures are encouraged.
Kia kaha whaanau! I know we’ve moved back to Alert Level 3, but you’ve got this! Here’s an update on our visitor policy at Level 3.
Public visiting at Middlemore Hospital, Manukau SuperClinic and other CM Health sites will be restricted to essential or compassionate grounds by arrangement with the relevant ward charge manager/nurse. More information on our visitor policy can be found here: countiesmanukau.health.nz...
If you have an elective surgery scheduled you will only be contacted by the service if your surgery is not going ahead.
For questions about outpatient appointments, please contact our Customer Service team: Phone: (09) 277 1660 available 07.30 am – 6.00 pm, Monday - Friday (except public holidays). Email: email@example.com
Please check the updated Places of Interest and if any of these impact you follow the MoH’s guidance: bit.ly.... If you feel unwell please stay at home and call Healthline on 0800 611 116 who will advise you on what to do.
There are also a number of testing stations that have been set-up in our rohe. For a list please visit: www.arphs.health.nz...
Remember: wash your hands, scan QR codes with the COVID-19 Tracer app, stay home if you're sick and wear a face covering on public transport. #uniteagainstcovid19