We are throwing our support behind Auckland City Mission’s ‘Auckland Angels’ appeal, helping to ensure Aucklanders in greatest need can celebrate Christmas after a particularly tough year.
ℹ️ Click on Read More to find out more about:
🟢 How to donate
🟢 What is needed
🟢 Gift ideas
Rubbish and recycling collection times may change from 31 Jan to 11 Feb due to public holidays. Check your collection dates and sign up for our holiday text reminders by clicking on Read More.
Kia ora Neighbours, A contested decision by politicians on the Upper Harbour Local Board to mow down 8,000 native plants and young trees, could bring a hefty bill. Council staff reject that there was a mistake in the planting, and now there could be a big bill. What do you think ?
Over the past two days, our Advanced chef students have been preparing a range of canapés and finger food creates that can be used for entertaining.
Here are some of the dishes our talented chef students showcased -
• Smoked salmon blinis
• Vol Au Vent of homemade puff pastry wth blue cheese and onion marmalade
• Salmon, cream cheese and spinach roulade
• Vietnamese rice paper rolls with Nuoc Man sauce
• Crusting with seared beef sirloin and onion marmalade
• Chicken satay with peanut sauce.