Hi Everybody! I am looking for a young female aspiring model for my sustainable yoga/weekend/active wear. Athletic body, medium sized, sporty and with a spirited vibrant attitude. This will help bring out the essence of play, exercise and fun that the garments represent. They are ready with me to shoot asap.
So if you have a friend, relative or you yourself are willing to model, earn a fabulous unique yoga set, would like to be the ambassador, an aspiring model ( will tag, mentions added and the model can use the edited pictures/file for her portfolio) please contact me ASAP on 02108014549.
Product : Yoga/ Gym/Active wear/casual weekend feel. They are sustainable natural or/and organic cotton, bamboo fibre garments, in the latest pastels, slubs, melanges or shaded with ombre effects. The styles are elegant and soft flowing and comfortable and have an unique sense of individuality.
Looking forward to calls for the same,
We’re adjusting our electorate boundaries for the next two general elections.
By making sure each electorate has about the same number of people, we can give all New Zealanders equal representation in Parliament. It’s all balance.
If we move one of your electorate boundaries, you could end up in a different electorate to the one you’re in now – so we show you what we’re proposing before we make any changes and give you the opportunity to share your thoughts.
Have your say now at vote.nz
Ports of Auckland Round the Bays is back! Join us on Sunday 8 March 2020 to enjoy a walk, run or dance with your friends and whanau along Auckland’s waterfront.
To help you get ready, we have a great $149 package (worth over $200!) which includes:
● Single adult event entry
● Three month ‘Corporate’ all-access Auckland Council Pools & Leisure membership (gym, pool, spa, aqua/group fitness classes) with access to over 40 sites, Auckland-wide
● Access to a social run club
● Be part of the ‘Get active your way’ team and get a team t-shirt or singlet
● Fun at Madill's Farm!
Are you affected by any of these three recalls?
1. Harmony brand Free-Range Boneless Ham and Free-Range Champagne Ham has been recalled due to the possible presence of Listeria monocytogenes. Click here for more information and consumer advice.
2. Tegel brand Crumbed Chicken Burgers has been recalled as the product may contain foreign matter (small pieces of metal wire). Click here for more information and consumer advice.
3. Specific batches of its Countdown brand Trevally Fillets has been recalled as the product contains an elevated level of histamine. Click here for more information and consumer advice.