Hi neighbours, Green MP Chloe Swarbrick has officially won the Auckland Central seat after doubling her margin in the special votes. She said her top priorities as an electorate MP would be introducing a plan to end homelessness and protecting the Hauraki Gulf.
Remember rubbish and recycling collection times may change from 25 Dec to 8 Jan due to public holidays.
Check your collection dates by clicking on 'Read More' below.
A few reasons why it is important that heat pumps/air conditioners are serviced and cleaned;
· Reduces the chances of breakdowns
· Reduces power costs
· Increases the efficiency
· Increases the Air Quality
· Can promote a longer life of the heat pump/air conditioning unit
Below is the performance checklist that our Technicians follow when cleaning/servicing a heat pump/air conditioner;
- Check operating temperature
- Remove fine dust from behind the filter screen
- Remove oils and stain build up from inside radiator
- Sanitize inside radiator
- Internal drain is flushed
- Fan blades cleaned
- Clean condensers
- Check for any refrigerant leaks
- Clean intake screens
- Apply cleaning solutions to fins and coil
- Clean and check fan blades
- Reassemble, test and check noise levels
At the end of every service/clean we will leave you with a full servicing report, a label on every unit serviced with the service date and due date for next service.
The standard cost for servicing a heat pump unit is between $145.00 - $175.00 incl GST, our special price is $99.00 incl GST per unit.
If you are interested in the offer or have any questions contact Kat or Leanne on 0275927380.
From Friday 15th onwards Blockhousebay Bowls (33, Terry Street) will be having free 'Have-A-Go' sessions at 5.30 pm. So if you are new to bowling or want to brush up your skills our coaches are here to help you.
Lizzy's Fine Food will be serving up a great menu as well! So bring your whanau, friends and workmates to enjoy some good food with a side of bowls ;)