Who wants to win some money?! A very kind anonymous donor has given $5000 prize money for our “Thank You” prize draw!
The prize money is to support the Panmure business community that have been so badly hit by COVID-19 lockdowns and level changes.
So if you like money and you love Panmure, let us know which local business (restaurants, hair/body/beauty salons only please) you would like to thank for making it through Lockdown. Some of our local businesses have waited a very long time to reopen, and it’s nice to recognise their patience!
Comment your favourite Panmure restaurants or hair/body/beauty salon below, or go to www.popintopanmure.co.nz... to enter.
Prize money will be issued in Panmure Shopping Vouchers – keeping the money directly in our community!
1st Prize $500 vouchers (1 winner)
2nd Prize $250 vouchers (2 winners)
3rd Prize $100 vouchers (10 winners)
4th Prize $50 vouchers (60 winners)
Terms & Conditions
1. Panmure Business Association staff and families, owners or employees of participating shops, restaurants or food outlets are not permitted to enter this competition.
2. Publication of the winners’ names and photographs may be used for promotional purposes, unless requested otherwise by the winner.
3. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. No change will be given on vouchers.
4. Personal information provided will be held by the Panmure Business Association and used to inform you if you are a winner.
5. Entry closes 5pm on 31st January 2022.
6. Entries accepted on Facebook.com/popintopanmure or via popintopanmure.co.nz/shopping-voucher-competition website form
7. Participating Panmure businesses are listed on reverse of voucher
8. Winners will be drawn randomly from all valid entries
9. One entry per person
Our Team had its first Auction for 2022 yesterday, this property was only introduced to the market 7 days ago and marketing attracted over 30 buyer inspections with multiple buyer revisits, building reports were conducted and Pre Auction offers were made and accepted.
The auction was brought forward from its original date of 2nd February. We had 3 registered bidders and the property was sold to the Pre Auction offer bidders for $1,850,000💥💯💛
Our vendors are so thrilled with the result that will enable them downsize and make life a lot easier for them.
Our Purchaser's are equally as thrilled as they are up-sizing as they need more room for their 👪.
You can check out what was sold by clicking the link below.
Every month, NZ Gardener runs a series of tested reader recipes using a seasonal crop. We are now on the hunt for eggplant recipes, so send your best ones to email@example.com before January 30, 2022.
Every published recipe wins a copy of our special edition Homegrown Recipes.
Hoping someone has some moving boxes out there they no longer need. Thanks in advance