Hey neighbours, welcome to alert level 3!
Cafes can operate but only for contactless pick-up or delivery.
Where did you get your first takeaway coffee?
Please post a photo and describe why you picked this place!
This is going to be one of Women in Photography’s most amazing photography expeditions – if you’ve ever wanted to photograph the wildlife and landscapes of the Sub Antarctic Islands then come join Leanne Silver, one of Women in Photography’s awesome Senior Photography Mentors as she hosts you onboard our 14 night, 15 day cruise onboard Ponant Le Soleal. With only 264 passengers and 145 crew and an expert expedition team, you will be very well looked after.
This is such a wonderful expedition and a must for landscape and wildlife photographers plus of course, lovers of the great outdoors!
* Explore the South West World Heritage Area home to majestic and spectacular Milford, Dusky and Doubtful Sounds.
* Experience a Zodiac cruise in the fiords and try to spot the rare Fiordland Crested penguin.
* UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Te Wāhipounamu and its majestic Milford Sound, Dusky Sound and Doubtful Sound and New Zealand’s Subantarctic Islands (Snares, Auckland and Campbell Islands).
* View breeding populations of New Zealand, Antarctic and Subantarctic Fur Seals, New Zealand Sea Lions and Southern Elephant Seals.
* Explore the Snares, home to more nesting seabirds than the entire realm of the British Isles.
* Undertake a guided walk on the predator-free sanctuary of Ulva Island (Te Wharawhara).
* Gain an insight into the history and the diversity of flora and fauna from your expert expedition team on board and whilst exploring by Zodiac.
*** ONLY 3 cabins left *** Embark on an extraordinary and awesome expedition and join adventurer Louise Wallace and photographer Lesley Whyte as we head to the seldom visited Ross Sea from New Zealand, and walk in the footsteps of legendary polar explorers on this exciting expedition. On this expedition, although it’s a Girls on the Road Again adventure, your “bloke” is welcome to join you as we’re sure they also have Antarctica on their bucket list.
Sailing from Dunedin in New Zealand on board PONANT’s luxury ship Le Soléal, start in Campbell Island, part of New Zealand’s Subantarctic Islands, and discover the island’s spectacular endemic flora and fauna, including six species of albatross. Whilst you enjoy some time at sea and take advantage of talks and lectures on board by the team of PONANT’s expedition guides, be prepared to reach the Ross Sea, the Southernmost sea on Earth.
* Visit the most pristine piece of ocean left on earth.
* Follow in the footsteps of the heroic age of Antarctic exploration.
* Landing and weather permitting, possibility of viewing the historic huts of Scott, Shackleton & Borchgrevink.
* The opportunity to see nine of the world’s penguin species.
* Populations of Fur Seals, Southern Elephant Seals, Weddell Seals, Crabeater Seals and New Zealand Sea Lions.
* Landscapes on a breath-taking scale.
* Gain an insight into the history and the diversity of flora and fauna from your expert expedition team.
These are what’s been taken from our front porch and the only view from camera which sadly we should have fastened to the window sill earlier sucks but has been fixed now. Please keep eye out and be aware of this hpe whoever has it now needed it more thn we did