Auckland will shift down to alert level 3 lockdown at midnight tonight.
Businesses will be able to operate using contactless options for ordering, pick-up, delivery and payment.
The financial blow of Covid-19 lockdowns on business has been harsh.
Are you planning to support a local business in alert level 3, and if so which one?
These are what’s been taken from our front porch and the only view from camera which sadly we should have fastened to the window sill earlier sucks but has been fixed now. Please keep eye out and be aware of this hpe whoever has it now needed it more thn we did
Hello All, I recently posted by bad experience with BMW East Auckland and it was taken down immediately, as they don't like anything negative about them, nor you can find any bad experience mentioned by anyone in facebook. I would like to say is that don't go to them for any servicing as they are ripping off people in name of service+ which costs $375, their experienced staff working from long time gives you wrong info to lure you and says everything is included and when you give the vehicle they come up with surprising quote and even after paying that they do not complete the work.
And when i posted my view their service manager D*** called me and was always over-talking when I tried to explain my point and did not take an explanation from me, I have 2 BMW which are wonderful car's but decided not to get serviced or buy any vehicles from them anymore.
This is going to be one of Women in Photography’s most amazing photography expeditions – if you’ve ever wanted to photograph the wildlife and landscapes of the Sub Antarctic Islands then come join Leanne Silver, one of Women in Photography’s awesome Senior Photography Mentors as she hosts you onboard our 14 night, 15 day cruise onboard Ponant Le Soleal. With only 264 passengers and 145 crew and an expert expedition team, you will be very well looked after.
This is such a wonderful expedition and a must for landscape and wildlife photographers plus of course, lovers of the great outdoors!
* Explore the South West World Heritage Area home to majestic and spectacular Milford, Dusky and Doubtful Sounds.
* Experience a Zodiac cruise in the fiords and try to spot the rare Fiordland Crested penguin.
* UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Te Wāhipounamu and its majestic Milford Sound, Dusky Sound and Doubtful Sound and New Zealand’s Subantarctic Islands (Snares, Auckland and Campbell Islands).
* View breeding populations of New Zealand, Antarctic and Subantarctic Fur Seals, New Zealand Sea Lions and Southern Elephant Seals.
* Explore the Snares, home to more nesting seabirds than the entire realm of the British Isles.
* Undertake a guided walk on the predator-free sanctuary of Ulva Island (Te Wharawhara).
* Gain an insight into the history and the diversity of flora and fauna from your expert expedition team on board and whilst exploring by Zodiac.