Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
Only @ Kings Kava
The latest edition of the SuperSeniors Newsletter is out now!
In this issue Minister for Seniors Ayesha Verrall gives us an overview of the first stage of the vaccine roll-out, Alzheimers NZ talks about making Aotearoa dementia-friendly, and how you can build and maintain physical health through fitness.
There’s also some advice on why Daylight Saving might be making you groggy and what you can do about it.
Check it out and be sure to share!: bit.ly...
Want to subscribe? You can do so here: bit.ly...