Does anyone know how long Gribblehirst park will be fenced off? It seems extraordinary with the little use it has had this winter with Covid lockdowns, that the council need to shut it off at all! It seems since the council upgraded the turf that it is shut off from public use quite regularly. What is the point in having a public park when it seems to be closed at the time of year people would want to use it more? Maybe a council member can comment.
Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
I would not recommend trusting this 'con! glomoration'
UPDATE: Thank you for all your questions. We're picking the best to send off to the houseplant doctor from Kings Plant Barn and the answers will be published in an article on Homed soon.
Are your houseplants looking worse for wear? The experts at Kings Plant Barn would love to help. Send us your houseplant questions and problems to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave them in the comments, for the houseplant doctor to diagnose. Pictures are encouraged.