Hi neighbours, if you live in Flatbush, The Gardens, Alfriston, Conifer Grove or Wattle Downs, you're in NZ's newest electorate of Takanini. Labour's Dr Neru Leavasa will be your new MP. He is a local GP and bone cancer survivor who hopes moving into politics will allow him to continue to help improve health outcomes for south Aucklanders in a “broader” sense.
With some rapid planning, we have managed to transform our programme to online cooking demonstrations with the students preparing their own dishes at their homes. The flow of our timetable has pivoted to the patisserie module as the ingredients are easier for the students to purchase at the supermarket (we are reimbursing them for this cost).
A MacBook camera does a reasonable job recording and live-streaming and the laptop does not seem to mind the heat of the oven when Chef Finn opens to door to check if the Rhubarb tart is ready.
Today is Crème caramel, Rhubarb custard tart with Raspberry Coulis.
Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
On-site Services for
Computer and Laptop Upgrades
Laptop & LED Screen Repairs
Liquid Damage Repair
Computer Virus Removal
Virus and Malware Cleanup
Keyboard and Trackpad Replacement
Data Recovery Service
PC and Laptop troubleshooting