Refrees; (current customers)
1} Louise (Beachland) +64225116400
2} Sue (Botany Downs) - +6421937829
3} Victor / Anne (Sunninghill) +6421463609
4} Ms. Manuel (Opheheke}. Thanks for coming regularly and doing a great job.+64272421620
5} Ms. Rokhia ( Dannemora) - Thank you very much Sam. ( 021 2883 773)
6} Ms Lucy (Flat Bush) - Good job Sam, keep it up. ( 021868878 )
0222 66 44 44
Biriyani Family pack specials on Monday & Tuesday @ Taj Malabar Flat Bush
Family Meal deal $42.99 (2 curry*+Rice+4 plain Naan)
call 009 2723900
1) existing housing shortfall,
2) GDP still growing in the mid-2s,
3) stable and low unemployment in Auckland,
4) ongoing strong net immigration,
5) record low interest rates,
6) recent stronger income growth,
7) canning of the capital gains tax
Source: David Norman, Chief Economist at Auckland Council
Have we missed anything? What do you think will happen in 2020?
Learn more about Auckland property tips here www.maximsherstobitov.nz...
Hi There, Can anyone Recommend a good PANEL BEATER? Pls let me know ASAP. Thank you.