If getting fit is on your 2022 'to do' list, join Froot Camp!
Froot Camp is a completely free bootcamp running in Auckland Domain - a great bunch of people who love to have a laugh while they sweat. We train three times a week and every session is different (so you'll never get bored).
Here's what you need to know:
- it's FREE! (Froot Camp = Free Bootcamp!)
- we train at 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday and 9am Saturday
- we meet at the back of the Museum
- all fitness levels are welcome
- all you need to bring is a good attitude and your water bottle
Questions? Ask below!
Ben sleeps on a mouldy mattress on the floor. 1 in 10 Kiwi kids in our poorest communities don’t have their own bed, which puts them at risk from life-threatening illnesses like rheumatic fever.
During winter, a bed is a sanctuary from the cold – and diseases that come with it. A bed for Ben, and tamariki like him, would mean a warm and good night's sleep so they can stay healthy and concentrate at school.
With your support, we aim to provide 1,100 children with beds and warm bedding. Donate today to provide beds and bedding for Kiwi kids.