A new design for the Westhaven to Akoranga Drive portion of the Northern Pathway (formally SkyPath and SeaPath) is now open for public feedback until Sunday 19 April. Due to the COVID-19 situation, NZTA are not holding any public sessions and instead all feedback is being collected online.
Significant changes since the previous proposed design include:
* The connection at Princes Street (under the Harbour Bridge) has changed and it is now proposed that several houses and one pohutukawa tree are to be removed.
* The connection at Sulphur Beach Reserve has changed. There will be a connection into the carpark, but the route will no longer go through the carpark and under the motorway.
* A new bridge over the motorway is proposed to reach Stafford Park, avoiding the Northcote Point motorway off-ramp. The Tennyson Street underpass will also be upgraded.
* New bridges and underpasses are proposed to avoid the Onewa Rd off- and on-ramps, with a new spur to connect to the bottom of Onewa Road & Onepoto Domain.
* A new crossing at Akoranga Drive.
The online feedback form and further information can be found here:
or email the NZTA project team at: email@example.com
Does any one in the neighbourhood have chickens? If so I have nearly a bag full that I need a home for. My son got me instead of wheat, which I give to the Ring neck Doves. No cost, just collect.
Our CrossFit Kids & Teens classes are back up and running at CrossFit Birkenhead!
Our coach-led sessions emphasise healthy and functional movement throughout childhood and adolescence and offer an excellent way to instill sustainable exercise habits in your kids.
Contact us for a free trial!
Tuesday/Thursday 3:20pm (kids)
Tuesday/Thursday 4:00pm (teens)
Hey neighbours, everyone's had a part to play in the fight against Covid-19, but here's a chance to say thanks to someone you know who kept working for the benefit of the rest of us - nurses, doctors, pharmacists, teachers, supermarket employees and many, many more.
We're giving away three prizes with Resene, each worth more than $500, including a Resene colour consultation, a $350 Resene voucher and the latest Resene fan decks.
So if you know an essential worker who would love one of these prize packs, click here to nominate them.