It was sad to arrive home today to find someone had taken 3 flowering plants from my roadfront garden.
Who would do that 🤔
New Nordic Cuisine had redefined the food culture of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland and Finland.
Our own Chef Finn is from Denmark and spent his formative years working in Michelin star rated restaurants including working as Sous Chef for legendary Noma chef, Rene Redzepi.
This menu is inspired by Chef Finn’s Nordic heritage.
"We work with local high quality ingredients to combine good taste in food with contemporary culinary techniques,” says Chef Finn.
Here are some photos of the dishes our Diploma students prepared and served.
1. Tartare of Trevalli on Rye bread with pickled beetroot, sorrel and brown butter siphon.
2. Salmon served with a compote of tomatoes, oil of chervil and crispy onion rings.
3. Pigeon Bay Lamb rump, sous vide with buttermilk foam & beef jus.
4. Salad of raw cabbage, kale with mushroom and pickled red onion dressing
5. Terrine of pork served with Granny Smith apple puree & leek, mustard vinaigrette & tarragon.
6. Guests seated with Franck
Upholstery cleaning and everything in between.If you sit on it we can fix it. Sofa Doctor is Auckland’s first choice when it comes to all forms of commercial and residential upholstery.
Get your Free Quote Now 0800 674 584
A Dairy Flat man claims part of his land is being washed away by water run-off from a new roundabout.
Peter Brydon, who lives on four aces of land adjacent to the roundabout at the intersection of Dairy Flat Hwy and Coatesville-Riverhead Hwy, says he has watched his land slowly erode and scar ever since Auckland Transport installed a $10m roundabout.
“We’ve been living here for 20-something years, and we haven’t had any issue until they started doing the work.”
However, Auckland Transport says it is a private property issue and the underlying issues were not caused by the project.
Click below for the full story.