Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
Your retirement should be stress-free and full of adventure. Life in a Ryman village can open the door to endless opportunities.
Moving to a village doesn’t mean giving up your treasures or your sense of style. Whether you choose independent living or a serviced apartment, you can make space your own. You’ll benefit from a supportive community, as well as organised activities, outings and fabulous amenities to keep you entertained. If your needs change, our villages offer comprehensive care options.
Experience the Ryman difference—you’ll be surprised at how fun, easy and relaxed the lifestyle is.
Check out our top 4 tips for keeping safe in this rough weather.
Did you know how much you can save by replacing just one 75 watt incandescent lightbulb with a 11 watt LED lightbulb? Check out our post below!