All regions outside Auckland will move to Covid-19 Alert Level 2, with Auckland remaining at Alert Level 4 for at least another week.
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and the Director-General of Health Dr Ashley Bloomfield announced the changes at a post-cabinet press conference on Monday afternoon.
Regions outside Auckland will make the change to Alert Level 2, at 11.59pm tomorrow.
Here's what you need to know
- A refresh on Level 2 restrictions and what it means for you.
- Indoor gatherings are now capped at 50 people, with outdoor gatherings restricted to a maximum of 100 people.
- There have been 20 confirmed cases of Covid-19 reported by the Ministry of Health since 9.00am yesterday, all in Auckland.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, call the NZ Covid-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or ring your GP.
- Find your closest Covid-19 testing location on the Healthpoint website
For more information, visit covid19.govt.nz.
“Our portable bed provides a convenient and cost-effective way to access your own fresh produce within your own home,” says Charla Stretch, the CEO of Vitanic, the Young Enterprise Scheme (YES) company set up by five students from Tokoroa High School.
Another success story!
Our free job matching service helped place Caitlyn in her dream job and gave her employer the apprentice he had been searching for. A win-win!
"Competenz provided the details of the job, and I’m happy Big Ideas took me on, I always wanted to be a signwriter when I left high school but never had the chance. But now I do" says Caitlyn.