Add colour to any garden setting with a planter that boasts movement and extra visual interest.
Make the most of this weekend with this step by step project idea from Resene.
Find out how to create this project yourself.
Buy Resene Premium Paints, Wood Stains, Primers, Sealers, Wallpaper, Decorating Accessories and Cleaning Products and get the GST value (15% off the full retail price) off the normal price. Plus if you are a Resene cardholder, get an extra 5% off!
If you don’t have your Resene card yet, sign up free online, or when you’re in store.
Hurry sale ends soon! Happy decorating!
*Discounts off the normal retail price at your local Resene owned ColorShop and participating reseller until 29 January 2020. Paint offers are also available at Mitre 10 MEGA and selected Mitre 10 stores. Excludes WallPrint, decals, Crown, trade and industrial products, PaintWise levy and account sales.
We’re adjusting our electorate boundaries for the next two general elections.
By making sure each electorate has about the same number of people, we can give all New Zealanders equal representation in Parliament. It’s all balance.
If we move one of your electorate boundaries, you could end up in a different electorate to the one you’re in now – so we show you what we’re proposing before we make any changes and give you the opportunity to share your thoughts.
Have your say now at vote.nz
So, why should you pre-plan and/or pre-pay your funeral?
● Peace of mind – relieves some of the stress for those left behind, as you have left a plan of what you want. Provides information and answers to questions asked.
● Financial security – eases the burden for your family. Currently, $10,000 (held in a funeral plan) is exempt from rest home asset testing.
● Personalisation - your wishes are known. You can record your specific preferences for your meaningful funeral, to be celebrated as you want to be remembered.
● You have control until the end – taking care of your funeral arrangements is a thoughtful and caring thing to do for your family.
● Provides comfort to others – a meaningful funeral is an important event for your family and friends. It brings a sense of closure and enables your family to begin the healing process.
From preplanning and/or prearranging of funerals, to looking after you when your loved one dies, through to designing and organising of memorials, the team at Avenal Park Funeral Home are here for you.
For more information, or to discuss prearranging and preplanning your funeral, contact Nigel, Donna, Chris or Mel at Avenal Park Funeral Home on 03 218 9021 or visit us at 75 Fox Street, Invercargill.