An Auckland dog owner is warning of the dangers rat bait can cause after her beloved pet nearly died after ingesting it twice.
Tracy Leach said her 8-year-old golden retriever Daisy first got sick about four weeks ago on their rural property in Glenbrook, south of Auckland.
She bounced back pretty quickly but Leach started to notice she was vomiting constantly and consuming a lot of water - causing her to take Daisy back to the vet.
To read more click here
Join our new Tasman Parenting Group - a safe place to connect with other parents, grandparents and guardians.
Use the Group to organise coffee catch-ups and playdates - and to share advice, tips and tricks for growing happy little neighbours. (There’ll even be chances to win great prizes).
If you have been on a journey with Readers Tours we would love to hear your feedback and share your experience with others.
If you would like to leave a review on Google, please click the link below
Click Here to review > g.page...
Are you ready to discover the beauty of the South Island with a group of likeminded individuals and experienced tour guides?
Our next South Island Tour offers adventurous seniors the chance to explore the hidden gems that the South Island has to offer including the natural and mountainous landscapes. Travel via train, coach and ferry over this diverse 14-day itinerary.
8 - 21 OCTOBER 2020
Bookings are limited. Visit www.readerstours.co.nz... to find out more or call us on 0800 080 099.