Blocked drains are inconvenient and unpleasant to deal with, but here are some things you can do to make them less likely to happen:
1. Scrape food scraps off plates into the bin (not down the sink)
2. Put fat, oil and grease into the bin too
3. Use drain strainers to catch food residue in the kitchen and hair/fibres/soap scum in the bathroom & laundry
4. Run just hot water in sinks and showers at least once a week to prevent a build-up of dirt and residues
5. Only flush The Three P's (pee, poo and paper) down your toilet
If your drain gets blocked, avoid using harsh chemicals as these can damage your plumbing system over time. Contact your local Master Plumber for a professional service: www.masterplumbers.org.nz...
Hot chicken and fresh salad 4 the easy dinner? Apples and a loaf of bread 4 the lunchbox panic? Bacon and eggs 4 breakfast in bed?
Whether it’s easy munches, school lunches or Sunday brunches, your Four Square has everything you need to keep life nice, easy and local.
Four Square. Just what you need, right nearby.
Michelle Venables is amazing. She went the extra mile to help out when wallpaper arrival was delayed. Michelle fitted the job in between others and even before breakfast and after dinner. My room is now looking good in time for the arrival of guests for the long weekend
Her work skills are great.
Michelle proudly follows in her father’s footsteps.
DPA Disabled Persons Accentuate a new Disability rights group I am forming to help our people in the times ahead.
Please visit and like our Facebook page, if it helps accentuate means to emphasize give special importance or value to (something) in speaking or writing