Water-saving tips to help you reduce your water use
- Water early morning or late evening to prevent 70% of water evaporating.
- Give your plants a good long soak twice a week rather than a short daily water. You will encourage deeper, healthier roots.
- Use a digital water timer with a rain sensor– it switches on only when needed.
- Use a cover to prevent evaporation and keep the water warm
- Keep your pool clean, wipe your feet before you jump in.
Play your part. We value wai in the Waikato.
For more water saving tips visit www.smartwater.org.nz/tips
Buy Resene Premium Paints, Wood Stains, Primers, Sealers, Wallpaper, Decorating Accessories and Cleaning Products and get the GST value (15% off the full retail price) off the normal price. Plus if you are a Resene cardholder, get an extra 5% off!
If you don’t have your Resene card yet, sign up free online, or when you’re in store.
Hurry sale ends soon! Happy decorating!
*Discounts off the normal retail price at your local Resene owned ColorShop and participating reseller until 29 January 2020. Paint offers are also available at Mitre 10 MEGA and selected Mitre 10 stores. Excludes WallPrint, decals, Crown, trade and industrial products, PaintWise levy and account sales.
We’re adjusting our electorate boundaries for the next two general elections.
By making sure each electorate has about the same number of people, we can give all New Zealanders equal representation in Parliament. It’s all balance.
If we move one of your electorate boundaries, you could end up in a different electorate to the one you’re in now – so we show you what we’re proposing before we make any changes and give you the opportunity to share your thoughts.
Have your say now at vote.nz
has anyone got tickets for todays chiefs vs blues game in Waihi that they need to sell , if so please give us a call 0275467160